- New product
Oase ScaperLine Soil 3L - Black
Oase ScaperLine Aquarium Soil - Black 3L
- Aquascape Substrate – OASE ScaperLine Soil is an active substrate for planted aquariums. Using this soil as a base in your aquascape will facilitate the best possible plant growth.
- Active Soil – The active soil makes the water softer and creates a slightly acidic pH range that is favorable for many aquarium plants. The values may vary depending on the fish species being kept.
- Nutrient Storage – Active soil can both absorb and release nutrients from the water – the buffer effect is ideal for good plant growth
- Natural-Looking Grain Size – The 2-4 mm grain size of our ScaperLine soil is ideal for all aquascapes and provides good support for the plant roots
- Black Color – The dark black color of this soil allows the colors of the plants and aquarium inhabitants to shine
- Ready to Use – You do not need to wash the active soil before using it in your aquascape. Simply pour the soil into the aquarium dry and adjust as needed. The soil will not make the water cloudy.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent