UNIHEAT 60+ HOURS SHIPPING WARMER
Uniheat heat packs (warmers) were designed specially for shipping live tropical fish, reptiles, insects and plants.
They are used worldwide by wholesalers and fish exporters. The UniHeat Tropical Fish Warmer will warm up and is ready to use within 3-5 minute of being exposed to the air, no kneading or shaking required. One heat pack will increase the temperature of a 1cu. ft. box by 20 degrees, for every additional heat pack that you use the temperature will raise an additional 10 degrees.
- Ideal for shipping tropical fish, reptiles and inverts.
- Provides numerous hours of heat.
- Easy to use with color indicator and requires no kneading or shaking.
- Provides an average warmer surface temperature of 100°F (38°C).
- Environmentally safe, disposable, and inner contents are biodegradable.
- Ready to use within 3-5 minutes of opening.
- Uniheat 60+ hours small pets shipping warmer was designed for reliable and steady heat release for 60+ hours.
- Best for over two days shipping
- Steady and deliberate heat release within the first 2-4 hours, followed by a gradual heat increase
- Specially designed for shipping pets from warm to cold regions
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent