Milwaukee MW13 Digital Iodine Tester
The Milwaukee MW13 Iodine Photometer lets you go digital with your testing. No more hit and miss testing with strips
The Milwaukee MW13 Iodine Photometer lets you go digital with your testing. No more hit and miss testing with strips. Great for aquariums, labs, water conditioning, classroom and more. This meter is also ideal for educators that want their students to learn the basics of water quality analysis to apply in the real world.
Simply add the reagent and get a digital reading accurate to ±0.1 ppm +/- 5% of reading @ 25°C within minutes.
- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Range from 0.0 to 12.5 ppm.
- Accurate to ±0.1 ppm or ±5% of reading @ 25°C.
- Small and ergonomic design.
- No calibration needed.
- Reliable and repeatable measurements with no visual assessment.
- Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Wastewater 18th edition DPD Method. The reaction between Iodine and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Runs on 1 x AAA battery with auto shut off to extend battery life.
- Range: 0.0 to 12.5 ppm
- Resolution: 0.1 ppm
- Accuracy: ±0.1 ppm or ±5% of reading @ 25 °C
- Typical EMC Dev: ±0.1 ppm
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon Photocell
- Method: Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Wastewater 18th edition DPD Method. the reaction between Iodine and the reagent causes a pink reaction tint in the sample
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F) max. 95% RH non-condensing
- Battery Type: 1 x 1.5V AAA
- Auto-shut off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Meter Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches (81.30 x 61 x 38.1 mm)
- Meter Weight: 0.14 lbs. (0.18 kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 4.53 x 4.53 x 3.31 inches (115 x 115 x 84 mm)
- Packaged Weight: 0.4 lbs, (0.18 kg)